Wednesday, April 8, 2009


This evening I attended my aunt's birthday party. My mother and I used the movie Chocolat as our inspiration. Art Nest was there too...see the tea towels laid across the french bread baskets (which we used to serve the meal in)...I made one for each of the guests as a party favor. They also doubled as place cards. The tea towels are hand stamped with my bird and the individual guests name. What's my favorite part? Besides the crepes filled with chocolate mousse and topped with fresh strawberries...I get to keep the two quilts (used as table cloths) in exchange for the many tea towels I created...simply lovely!

1 comment:

  1. I did move recently. I'm not worried about the portrait. I know you haven't forgotten me! Life happens. I hope your son is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete